Senior Frontend Developer
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Anonymous
You will be responsible for;
* Create clear code.
* Creating prototypes in a timely fashion.
* Testing all applications and continuously looking for ways to improve the user experience.
* Maintenance of the application post launch.
* Working with the other developers to develop strategies.
* Ideas! - your input will be needed.
* Proficiency in coding.
* Several years' experience in front end development/web development/UX or UI/software development.
* Have an eye for design.
* A portfolio of projects would be a strong advantage. Please include links in CV.
* This is a senior contracted role so minimal training be provided. You must be confident in your ability to jump straight in.
* BA/MA in IT is not essential as long as work experience is a considerable amount of years. Experience is needed.
You will receive:
· €400 per day.
· A 6-month contract.
· You will be able to continuously develop your skills through the utilisation of 'hot', cutting-edge and industry leading technologies and tools.
Candidates must hold EU Citizenship and /or authorised to work in Ireland.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business