Market Data BA/PM Specialist
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Interactive Brokers Group
- Participate and lead strategic initiatives to drive efficiencies and cost management.
- Provide advice and analysis on market data content and products across asset classes and internal business units.
- Manage sponsors and stakeholders with competing priorities, resourcing levels, and time constraints across all typical project phases:
- Demonstrate confidence in interaction with senior stakeholders
- Project initiation and scoping
- Business analysis and requirement definition
- Setting and managing realistic expectations for successful delivery with project stakeholder
- Testing and implementation, in particular user acceptance testing
- Matching best product and content to user needs
- Contract management and oversee terms & conditions
- Evaluating vendor and product offerings and clearly understanding what can and can't be done with vendor and exchange licensing and products
- Project scope evaluation
- Development of high quality deliverables
- Projects must include vendor evaluating, contract management, commercial relevance, and vendor licensing etc.
- 5+ years of professional market data experience
- 3+ years of professional project management experience
- Hybrid Business Analysis (70%)/Project Management (30%) profile
- Demonstrated experience defining clear solutions and strategy based on requirements presented
- Proven track record of scoping and driving delivery of projects
- Product knowledge of the key Market Data vendors, including content and application functionality and their applicability
- Data process improvement and work flow design expertise
- Ability to work in project teams to help formulate the implications of a specific solution across the process, e.g. costs, risk, potential for re-use of services developed, etc.
- Financial Information Associate and FISD Data Licensing (Desirable)
- Good understanding of Jira issue tracking and Confluence collaboration tools
- Experience with SQL, VBA or other programming languages are an advantage
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Luxembourg and Australia.
Interactive Brokers Financial Services ("IBKRFS") in Zug is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory authority (FINMA).
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit