Compliance Officer Transaction Surveillance, as of now limited for 6 m
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Credit Suisse
- A challenging role as Compliance Officer in the Financial Crime Compliance Surveillance Unit in Switzerland to support the dedicated Transaction Monitoring Team
- Performing review of alerts generated by a specialized AML/CTF software that has been tuned to detect high risk transactions that may require clarification in terms of origin of assets, consistency of client profile with client's transactional activity, commercial background of transaction etc.
- In-depth analysis of transactional activity (incl. review of extended documentation, background screening, related accounts etc.) that require further clarification in close collaboration with Front Office Units, Risk Managers and other Compliance and Legal Units
- Support the Transaction Monitoring Team during the Training and Testing Phase of a new tool deployment
- Participating in Transaction Surveillance Projects, when required
- An attractive work place in Zurich and the opportunity to build up an internal network
- A university degree in a Finance related area or alternatively an apprenticeship with further education and a minimum of 2 years' experience in the financial industry, ideally in the area of Financial Crime Compliance, Business Risk Management or Audit
- Deep understanding or interest in Compliance; curiosity and ability to put information into context and to identify dependencies here you show perseverance and the ability to cope with pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills; structured and independent, with a high degree of accuracy as well as a skeptical, critical mind that pays attention to details
- A deep knowledge of standard MS Office products; knowledge of the CS internal tools (e.g. FrontNet, ELAR, SCV) is a plus
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills; additional language skills are beneficial
- You are passionate about an open, flexible, collaborative environment with strong communication, interpersonal skills and possess a positive personality
Ms. L. Schuhmann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.