Associate - Portfolio Management (Real Estate Debt)
Posted on Nov 24, 2019 by Carnegie Consulting
Opportunity for an analytically minded individual to join this Pan-European Asset Management firm. The company support the investment activities of one of the leading private equity firms and manage a range of assets across real estate, Debt (secured, unsecured and NPL) and infrastructure.
With 100 employees across a network of offices and in excess on £10bn AUM, the company also provide Corporate Finance, Transaction Support, Legal and Finance support the parent company. As part of the dynamic Portfolio Management team, you will work on valuations of portfolio companies, underwriting, consolidations of investments and fund level analysis as well scenario Modelling.
The company look for flexible individuals who can work broadly across the business. They are are very hands on in terms of strategy around the portfolio, working closely with the Private Equity business to maximise the potential and return from the assets. They also build relationships with borrowers in order to effectively manage the loan portfolio and ensure that the loans remain healthy.
- 3 - 6 years' experience of Real Estate Debt Portfolio management
- Preferably from a NPL background
- Experience of analysis and structuring
- Excellent modelling skills (VBA / Macros)
- Excellent communicator and team worker
- Preference for a second European language
- Preferably educated to degree level with a 2.1