Posted on Nov 24, 2019 by Russell James Recruitment
Basic salary: EUR 50,000 - 60,000 - up to 10% bonus
Lead the execution of electrical projects and ensure that all related activities are performed in accordance with our client's policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, financial targets, as well as schedule commitments.
* Leads the project team allocated to the project, defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones. Provides performance feedback regarding allocated resources working on projects.
* Defines, jointly with the Project Controls department, all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans.
* Ensures that the project follows execution best practices and policies. Effectively monitors and controls project progress and efficient resource utilization.
* Monitors and controls project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow. Identifies, qualifies, quantifies and manages project risks, and ensures that all opportunities are identified and pursued.
* Ensures that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed.
* Contract claims and procurement management
* Ensures that the project consistently applies contract and claims management, in accordance with our client's policies and contractual agreements.
* 2+ years of relevant PM experience in Electrical installations, including MV Switchgear, LV Panels, Cabling etc
* Excellent organisational and co-ordination skills with the ability to prioritise and manage peaks in workload.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with employees and customers in a professional manner, both in person and via telephone, and a strong focus on managing customer relationships.
* Good knowledge of Project scheduling, planning, estimation, procurement & cost control.
* Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
* Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
* Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity