Sales and Service Consultant - German speaking (m/f/x)
Posted on Nov 24, 2019 by Wayfair
Wayfair is looking for motivated and communicative employees in customer service for our beautiful new Berlin office directly on the Spree. The customer service team assists our customers with all issues related to products and orders in order to provide an excellent customer service.
What you will do:
- Answer customer inquiries via email and phone regarding our online shop wayfair. de
- Provide customer service for questions about orders and products
- Solution-oriented assistance with complaints and payment processing
- You will work closely with colleagues from different departments as well as with our supplier and logistics network
What you bring:
- Fluent German language skills
and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic English skills and the desire to improve them in an international environment
- Organizational and adaptability in a dynamic work environment
- Flexible to work between the hours of 08:00 CET and 20:00 CET including weekends & holidays
- High customer centric attitude and a friendly, communicative and confident manner
What we offer:
- Continuing education and career opportunities in a rapidly expanding, international company
- Regular monthly team events
- An attractive base salary with a monthly bonus based on your individual success
- Great colleagues in an international team who are passionate about creating a growing ecommerce company
Wayfair is one of the world s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That s why we re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.