Supplier Implementation Associate (m/f)
Posted on Nov 24, 2019 by Wayfair
Who we are
Wayfair is looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial, and innovative professional to join our Supply Chain Integration Team. The Implementation team is responsible for establishing connections with our suppliers to assure automated data flows of Inventory, Orders, Financial and Shipping information between Wayfair and our partners.
Upon joining the team, you will work as an advisor to all Supply Chain related needs for our suppliers and help Wayfair in our mission to connect with our suppliers through different forms of automated data exchanges. You will be closely connected to our growing supplier base and their needs and will manage relationships with our 3rd party vendors.
What You ll Do
- Outreach and assist with setting up and launching data exchange projects and resolving data exchange issues with Wayfair partners across Europe
- Support EDI Setups with European suppliers
- Automating data exchange for processing of order data, invoices, inventory feeds and tracking data
- Maintain strong working relationships with Vendors, Category Management, and 3rd party trading partners to drive improved EDI implementation and performance
- Follow defined process flow for using software to automate different supply chain needs: Purchase Orders, Invoices, Shipping Information, Inventory, etc.
- Monitor overall performance on data connections implemented ensuring data is transmitting fluidly between Wayfair and the Supplier
- Dissect and determine root causes of problems and help to implement solutions
What You ll Need
- Degree in Business Studies or Supply Chain preferably
- Comfortable with IT tools including MS Office, Excel, SQL
- Proficient user of SQL and experience with Data exchange, connections or EDI
- Ability to communicate effectively in German, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to hit the ground running (a self-starter)
- Creative thinking and constant desire to make processes better
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; willingness to get into the detail
Wayfair is one of the world s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That s why we re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.