Support in IT Cloud Architecture
Posted on Nov 24, 2019 by Daimler Mobility AG
Are you interested to work for an international company with competitive technologies? Do you like an open and flexible workplace? Then you are right at Daimler Financial Services AG.
Daimler Financial Services supports the sales of Daimler Groups automobile brands with tailor-made financial services and mobility solutions. With more than 12,000 employees, the company services a contract volume of about 154 billion Euros and operates in 40 countries globally.
As a Support in IT Cloud Architecture you will be responsible for developing and contributing on Microsoft azure cloud technology with a focus on hands-on tasks.
Your tasks will be:
- Ensuring that platforms and data solutions can be deployed and operated in a highly repeatable and predictable manner through interaction and collaboration with relevant vendor and customer stakeholders
- Defining relevant solution deployment architectures and data environment platform design
- Assisting data scientists on end to end cloud architecture and onboard new data scientists
- Deploying and managing multiple environments to support rapid, agile development approaches including demonstration environments
- Design, develop and automate Cloud native system solutions (infrastructure as well as application) using Azure or Hybrid cloud solutions, suggest best cloud-based options to implement a specific design, migrate existing systems to cloud. Additionals skill like ARM Template, PowerShell, C# would be nice to have
- Participate in the design of Cloud-based infrastructure solutions working alongside Cloud Architects and service domains (e.g., Web, Database, Storage, Networking, IAM) to ensure that initial and anticipated future business requirements are represented
- Provide highly reliable infrastructure solutions that are secure enabling Operations to manage environments simply and effectively
- Professional Qualifications:
- Master of Science in Economics or comparable field
- Very good communication skills and proficiency in English and German
- Knowledge of deployment orchestration and configuration management tools (Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge in any of the following is a plus
- Basic know-how in Data Lake and Blob Storage Know-how in Data bricks
- HDInsight and Azure Machine Learning
- Any experience you have with best practice design principles and approaches for a range of application styles and technologies to help guide and steer decisions would be very desirable
- Any experience working with structured and unstructured data
- Any experience of working in highly dynamic teams using agile methodologies often under demanding timelines
- Soft skills:
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work
- Motivation towards cloud computing technologies and current computing trends
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development Partners
Die Tätigkeit ist in Vollzeit (auch teilzeitgeeignet), befristet auf 1 Jahr(e)It doesnt work completely without formalities. When sending your online application, please attach your CV, an individual letter and any references you may have (max. 6 MB).
We particularly welcome online applications from candidates with disabilities or similar impairments in direct response to this job advertisement.
If you have any questions, you can contact the local disability officer once you have submitted your application form, who will gladly assist you in the onward application process:
Contact HR: HR Services, Phone: .
Please understand that we no longer accept paper applications and that there is no right to get your documents returned.