FINANCE, ACCOUNTING & OPERATIONS ROTATION PROGRAM (F/M/D) ACCESS
Posted on Nov 24, 2019 by TEXAS INSTRUMENTS Deutschland GmbH
About the Job:
As a person fresh out of college, making an immediate impact in the real world is probably at the top of your priority list. For graduates with finance, accounting, supply chain or operations degrees, we've designed a job rotation program just for you!
This is a unique opportunity to develop valuable skills in a collaborative environment that will put you in direct contact with key finance and business leaders across TI. And, you'll receive customized coaching, training and mentoring along the way.
As a member of one of TI's finance teams, you'll be well positioned for a long and successful career where you'll be inspired to innovate, collaborate and make a true impact.
Some of the responsibilities include:
Accounting: Analyzing business cost trends; updating semiconductor pricing for internal transfers; understanding research and development (R&D) expenses and trends and comparing them to forecasts/estimates; and performing monthly journal entries and reconciling accounts.
Finance: Developing projections for profit and loss (P&L) and balance sheet items; supporting various managers with proactive reviews of actual and projected spending; and developing analytical tools and reporting to support different financial and operational areas within the organization.
Operations: Monitoring product support at key manufacturing sites; performing supply and demand analysis; analyzing supply strategy and factory optimization; and making improvements in reporting through the use of automation.
About the Program
In this program, you'll be immersed in meaningful assignments from the start - because nothing beats real-world experience. As a participant in ACCESS you'll rotate through several diverse and challenging positions in finance, accounting, tax and/or operations during a 3 to 4 year period.
In your ACCESS roles, you will partner with TI engineering, manufacturing and sales to ensure financial strength, accurate reporting and operational efficiencies that drive impactful results. As an accountant, support internal controls with execution of income statement and balance sheet close activities, intercompany costing, audits, inventory valuation and more. As a financial analyst, dive into profit and loss projections, connect financial results to operational performance and influence investment decisions. As an operations analyst, optimize efficiencies in business planning, strategic factory processes, inventory management and customer support.
Once your rotations are complete, you will be placed in a rewarding position that plays to your strengths.
You will also receive personal coaching and mentoring along the way from a team of industry-leading professionals to help guide you through this program.
Put your talent to work with us - change the world, love your job!
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or related field
- Advanced English language skills and fluent in one other language, preferably German; additional languages are welcome
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Benefit from a competitive salary, yearly profit sharing*, flexible working hours, the ability to work from home and many additional benefits
- Join an international work environment where your ideas count and where you can thrive in a diverse culture
- Explore a world of opportunities for your personal and professional development *dependent on company success
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.