Head of People Development (m/f/x)
Posted on Nov 24, 2019 by ZEISS
Are you passionate in the development of individuals as well as entire organizations? As Head of People Development for the ZEISS Medical Technology business unit you will be empowered to leverage your expertise in strategic HR topics and management in dealing with precisely these challenges along a global team of experts.
In this position you will report directly to the responsible Executive Board Member of the MDAX-listed Carl Zeiss Meditec AG.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
- drive cultural change in an highly successful company in close alignment with the demands of the business
- co-design and be "architect" of global people and organizational development and ensure the implementation of the devised frameworks in the Medical Technology business unit
- collaborate internationally with HR colleagues and consult them in cultural development topics
- act as sparring partner and support leaders and HR in identifying skills gaps, career paths, and creating meaningful development plans embracing all methods of learning delivery, including, but not limited to, digital learning, external and onsite training, job rotations and assignments and mentoring programs
- be responsible for creating and delivering ongoing leadership and employee coaching for growth and professional development
- support development initiatives for designated talents and high performers in coordination with HR Head
- degree majoring in e.g. Business or Psychology
- minimum of 8-10 years of professional experience working in relevant fields such as strategic HR, change management or consulting
- a high level of expertise in the creation of business-oriented global concepts and their implementation and (international) project management
- a demonstrated passion for developing employees and nurturing talent with excellent interpersonal skills
- preferably experience in working for a global company and you are comfortable in operating in matrix environment with experience in cultural change initiatives
- excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills, strong project management, leadership, and team building skills
- interest in organizing efficient HR work for a technology leader
- willingness to travel
- excellent spoken and written English skills, German desirable
For 170 years, ZEISS has embodied a pioneering spirit and a pragmatic approach. ZEISS offers its employees a modern working environment, above-average benefits and a host of opportunities for further development.