International Risk Manager (f/m/x)
Posted on Nov 24, 2019 by Robert Half
We are looking for an International Risk Manager for our client, an Insurance company based in the Wiesbaden area. For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
- Facilitate the design and maintenance of the business' risk management framework
- Assist senior management with the design of the business's risk appetite statements together with mechanisms for monitoring performance against appetite
- Management of the risk reporting framework, including control for key risks
- Management and administration of the Group Risk Management database/system
- Support the CRO in the creation and delivery of high-quality reports for senior stakeholders incl. Management Board and Supervisory Board
- Maintaining industry knowledge on risk and developments within the industry
- Work with the Group Risk Team and local/regional risk and control owners to ensure that risks and controls are accurate, up to date and reported to Group Risk Management on a timely basis
- Solvency II
- BaFin (or equivalent) risk and regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of risk management, preferably gained within the Financial Services industry
Then apply online as an International Risk Manager (f/m/x) by citing this reference number 06240292. If you have any questions, Shirin Shidari from Robert Half will be happy to help you.