Partner Development Manager (m/w/d)
Posted on Nov 24, 2019 by AMAZON WEB SERVICES IRELAND LIMITED
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow. Millions of customers currently leverage AWS cloud products and solutions to build sophisticated applications with increased flexibility, scalability and reliability. Tens of thousands of customers use a broad range of AWS services. This has accelerated AWS' pace in machine learning, artificial intelligence, internet of things, and serverless computing.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female / Minority / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice () to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to manage our partnerships with the leading Systems Integrators, ISV's, Born-in-cloud-Solution Providers, Consulting & Service Delivery Partners, Distributors and other members of the AWS partner ecosystem. As member of the AWS Commercial Sales (CS) Partner Team, you will have the exciting opportunity to develop and deliver on our strategy to build mind share and deliver key services that drive customer business outcomes.
The right candidate will have a track record of success in building, developing and managing channel partnerships in the South Eastern Europe (Bulgaria, Cyprus, Greece, Malta, Romania) region. She/he will have both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to manage joint GTM efforts and to easily interact with customers. The ideal candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
Your responsibilities will include establishing and growing business and technical relationships while managing the day-to-day partner interactions. You will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall AWS adoption with selected partners, across all market segments.
· Experience in engaging and influencing C-level executives and strong familiarity with decision making processes in a customer and partner enterprise environment
· Strong sales and commercial acumen with a desire to coordinate field teams to develop and close high-profile deals
· Experience in Partner sales or business development within the Software / IaaS/ Cloud / SaaS markets
· Experience working with diverse and complex partner ecosystems
· Demonstrated experience working with cross-function stakeholders including direct and channel marketing, product management, operations, account management teams, legal, finance etc.
· Excellent communication, and presentation skills, both written and verbal in English.
· Extensive work experience in commercial roles / sales management in the IT industry
· Minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience in commercial roles / sales management in the IT industry
· Knowledge of Romanian, Bulgarian or Greek language is a plus
· Office/work location is Munich, Germany or Warsaw, Poland
Role and Responsibilities
Have a holistic view on the set of selected Partner and members of our ecosystem in the region and drive partner recruitment and partner optimization programs if and where appropriate
As member of the Partner Team be able to execute and deliver against the defined overall go-to-market strategy for the region
Closely work and collaborate with the AWS field sales force and closely with each partner's customer base to maximize success using our web services.
Advise customers and commercial sales teams on the value of partners, engagement, and recommend qualified partners to support customer needs
Engage each of the selected partner's field sales organizations, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for AWS.
Work with multiple sales and technical teams within both AWS and each partner to define and execute joint technology, marketing and sales initiatives.
Identify joint customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using AWS.
Participate and contribute to the established business cadence as well as prepare and deliver business reviews with internal and external stakeholders
Manage complex partner negotiations and serve as a liaison to the wider cross-function team with AWS
Salary: 0 EUR / MONTH