Credit Analyst / Underwriter (m/f/d), Italian Commercial Customers (Re
Posted on Nov 24, 2019 by Mercedes-Benz Bank Service Center GmbH
We put Daimler vehicles on the road - with passion and commitment!
As a subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz Bank AG, Mercedes-Benz Bank Service Center in Berlin is responsible for the whole commercial business around financial services for Mercedes-Benz vehicles - from smarts to buses. Fairness, openness and integrity are central elements of our corporate culture. We offer our customers and dealers a premium service in leasing, financing and insurance products: competent, fast and flexible!
An international team of over 850 people located right at Berlin Alexanderplatz is waiting to meet you. Come and join us, and become part of an open-minded and committed team at one of the best
employers in Berlin-Brandenburg!
As one of the best employers in Berlin-Brandenburg, a successful start for our new colleagues is important to us so that you can expect relocation support and a structured onboarding and specialist training. In addition to our collectively agreed salary, flexible working time models and 30
days vacation per year, the benefits for our employees include a variety of employee discounts, a well-equipped fitness studio in our office building, a mobility budget (e.g. for the use of SHARE NOW, FREE NOW, Nextbike or TIER) and a fleet of vehicles for private use. You will find further
information about our house and its benefits under:
The department, Credit Corporate, is responsible for the credit analysis and decision on behalf of Daimler Mobility AG (DM) Group companies in Germany and in Italy. Our customers are large customers of fleet management and operational leasing services.
- The following topics fall in your area of responsibility as Credit Analyst for Italian customers:
- You are responsible for the evaluation, analysis and presentation of the risk situation of credit exposures for Italian customers
- To this end, you conduct the credit decision, including the assessment and judgement of the financial situation of prospective and current customers using your delegated credit decision authority level
- Your analysis and decision on the granting of leasing/rental approvals respects legal and internal policies and rules
- Communication with Sales in Italy via phone or electronic means is a part of your daily routine, including the discussion and negotiation of conditions of approval with Sales in order to mitigate credit risks associated with credit decisions.
- Degree in Business Administration, preferably with a focus on Finance, Banking or similar qualification
- Experience in credit analysis and decision for Italian and international commercial customers
- Solid understanding of the financial analysis of commercial customers, both Italian and international (local Italian GAAP and IFRS)
- Personal Skills:
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to learn new skills and systems quickly
- Strong communication skills in Italian and English
- Professional abilities in persuasion and negotiation
- High personal motivation and strong resiliancy
- Attention to detail
- German language skills are a plus
This is a full-time job#MBBSC
It doesnt work completely without formalities. When sending your online application, please attach your CV, an individual letter and any references you may have (max. 6 MB).
We particularly welcome online applications from candidates with disabilities or similar impairments in direct response to this job advertisement.
If you have any questions, you can contact the local disability officer once you have submitted your application form, who will gladly assist you in the onward application process:
Contact HR: HR Services, Phone: .
Please understand that we no longer accept paper applications and that there is no right to get your documents returned.