Project Manager (m/f/d) Global Sea Freight Systems & Processes
Posted on Nov 24, 2019 by Kühne + Nagel (AG & Co.) KG
In this position, you will primarily be responsible for supporting the third party application Infor/GT Nexus as part of the K+N ISC product portfolio.
Kühne + Nagel wants to make the ordering process as efficient as possible for its customers. For this reason, we use the Infor/GT Nexus order management system and thus are in constant contact with our customers as well as with the technology providers.As an employer, Kühne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kühne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
- First point of contact for support and implementation topics with the order management tool Infor/GT Nexus
- Participate in internal and external product meetings as well as in calls to understand new features
- Document the system functionality and communicate effectively to the internal team
- Answer tickets in K+N's internal request tracking system
- Find resolutions for tickets by working with internal and external stakeholders at K+N and Infor/GT Nexus
- Troubleshoot internal and external applications to identify, which corrective measure needs to be implemented
- Create and maintain user guides/documentations for internal users and provide training for new features and overall products as needed
- Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics or Industrial Engineering/Business Administration with a focus on Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or related fields is desirable
- Experience in forwarding/logistics or related industries is essential
- Experience in system/technical support or integration support for the order management system Infor/GT Nexus
- Process-oriented thinking and flair for IT
- High degree of organizational and administrative skill
- Analytical capability and systematical thinking
- Self-disciplined and motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language
We want you to feel comfortable in your working surroundings. Therefore, we are offering you modern offices in the announced Hamburg HafenCity, directly adjacent to the Elbe, flexible working hours, a subsidized job ticket for the public transportations as well as a canteen with a broad range of menus. Kühne + Nagel is offering you a custom-made career - through individual planning and supervisors who support and advise you in every way. Personally, you get supported by a lot of work-life-balance offerings, a company pension and a supplementary health insurance.