Senior Risk Manager (f/m/x)
Posted on Nov 24, 2019 by Lendico Deutschland GmbH
The team at Lendico stands for combining sophisticated technology, in-depth finance understanding, and years of experience with streamlined processes and the courage to explore new things. We're better - and that is not only valued by our customers but also recognized with multiple awards by the finance industry.
- Be the SPOC between Lendico and ING Group and manage group wide projects, especially for Risk Division
- Work with stakeholders to develop project plans and maintain upto-date milestones, track progress against deliverables, and follow up to seek resolution for raised issues
- Coordinate all project management updates, and project portfolio presentation as well as other steering committee updates
- Implement group governance and policy framework for local business and provide recommendations
- Build relationships with project managers and stakeholders across local Business Unit, as well as global and local Risk Management teams
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders, ensure effective and smooth communication
- Master's degree in Finance/Business, Risk Management or equivalent
- 5 years+ Project Management experience in Credit Risk Management at a financial institution or consulting firm
- Agile Project Management and strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present ideas concisely and persuasively
- Team player with proven relationship-building skills and the ability to interact confidently with all levels of management
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, and SharePoint. Working knowledge of VBA or SQL queries is a plus
- Fluent German and English skills - written and spoken
- Problem-solving centric attitude, ability to motivate and communicate effectively
- Start-up compatibility, hands-on mentality, integrity and reliability
- The possibility of working in a high prestige role within Lendico and ING
- The potential of participating in building one of the future top market players in SME financing
- A steep learning curve in an innovative industry; including plenty of responsibility and conceptual freedom.
- Salary above market standard
- Extensive opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Fast track leadership opportunities in line with performance
- An international team of experts who inspire and support you
- An easily accessible and modern workplace in the centre of Berlin
- Regular get-togethers, team building events, barbecues, and parties
- Typical start-up perks: soft drinks and snacks for free, language classes for German and English, company pension scheme, etc.
ING & Lendico
With ING on our side, we focus on what we do best: offer financing solutions for small and medium sized companies - fast, straightforward, inexpensive. For the past 50 years, ING has proved in Germany that they are different. We're doing the same - just not quite as long. That's why we are convinced that ING's corporate strategy in Germany and Lendico's digital, very efficient business model complement each other well and that together we can grow faster.