Policy Manager (f/m/x)
Posted on Nov 24, 2019 by Lendico Deutschland GmbH
The team at Lendico stands for combining sophisticated technology, in-depth finance understanding, and years of experience with streamlined processes and the courage to explore new things. We're better - and that is not only valued by our customers but also recognized with multiple awards by the finance industry.
- Implement ING governance and policy framework to local business and provide recommendations
- Create local policies, ensure compliance to group requirements
- Set up local Policy Management Procedure from E2E based on ING Group standards
- Centrally manage all policies, review and adjust policies based on the latest group standard
- Identify gaps between the current state and the desired state of governance compliance
- Recommend risk mitigation plan based on the internal regulations, group requirements and best practices
- Report to local risk committees and senior management
- Build relationships with stakeholders across local Business Unit, as well as global and local Risk Management teams
- Master's degree in Finance/Business, Risk Management or equivalent
- Working experience at a financial institution or consulting firm would be preferred
- Understanding and knowledge in Enterprise Risk Management Framework
- Team-player with proven relationship-building skills and comfortable interacting with all levels of management
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, and SharePoint
- Fluent German and English skills in written and spoken
- Problem Solving centric attitude, ability to motivate and communicate effectively
- Start-Up compatibility, hands-on mentality, integrity and reliability
- The possibility of working in a high prestige role within Lendico and ING
- The potential of participating in building one of the future top market players in SME financing
- A steep learning curve in an innovative industry; including plenty of responsibility and conceptual freedom.
- Salary above market standard
- Extensive opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Fast track leadership opportunities in line with performance
- An international team of experts who inspire and support you
- An easily accessible and modern workplace in the centre of Berlin
- Regular get-togethers, team building events, barbecues, and parties
- Typical start-up perks: soft drinks and snacks for free, language classes for German and English, company pension scheme, etc.
ING & Lendico
With ING on our side, we focus on what we do best: offer financing solutions for small and medium sized companies - fast, straightforward, inexpensive. For the past 50 years, ING has proved in Germany that they are different. We're doing the same - just not quite as long. That's why we are convinced that ING's corporate strategy in Germany and Lendico's digital, very efficient business model complement each other well and that together we can grow faster.