Manager Strategy Consulting (m/f/d) Life Science
Posted on Nov 24, 2019 by IQVIA Commercial GmbH & Co. OHG
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward. IQVIA has 61,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality.
Join us on our exciting journey!
Manager Strategy Consulting (m/f/d)
Consulting Services is the world's leading, specialised advisor on critical business issues in the life sciences. We are the strategy arm of IQVIA, a leading provider of information, services and technology for the healthcare industry in 100+ countries around the world. Our Consulting Services team offer end-to-end management consulting in key issue areas that include: business unit, therapy area, brand strategy, portfolio strategy, launch strategy, pricing & market access, and commercial model design and optimisation.
Individuals joining us are assured of a rewarding and progressive career in life sciences consulting. You'll have the opportunity to address challenging client issues, across multiple geographies with a hands-on influence in delivering solutions. We operate in a truly multi-cultural, collegial and collaborative work environment that is rich in development and growth.
We are currently recruiting for a Manager to join our consulting team based in Munich.
As a Manager at IQVIA, you will be responsible for managing multiple consulting projects in parallel and ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery for clients in the pharmaceutical or related industries by:
- Managing project teams including both internal and external resources in the design, development and delivery of client deliverables
- Leveraging business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives and project approach to client questions
- Serving as key point of contact with client
- Providing follow-up with client after project deliverable has been completed to ensure client satisfaction
- Supporting the development of intellectual property for use on future engagements
- Sharing subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients
- Assisting with key business proposals and business development initiatives
- Leading ad hoc work streams on critical people-related issues such as recruitment, learning and development
- Serving as a Development Leader to 2-3 staff to help them achieving their development goals
Candidates interested in joining our Consulting Services Group as a Manager should have:
- A strong academic record, MBA not required but a plus
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a consulting firm, pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with evidence of career progression
- Minimum of 2+ years project management experience focused on multinational strategic projects
- Strong analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, meeting facilitation, business and report writing
- Experience in developing credible relationships with senior level managers and executives in the pharmaceutical / healthcare industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques are desirable
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- A willingness and ability to travel
- Right to live and work in the recruiting country
- Exposure to a truly multicultural, collaborative and flexible work environment
- World-class training possibilities to further develop your skills and advance your career in life sciences
- Access to our global Consulting Community
- Multinational projects for all big pharma companies around the globe