Product Manager Intraocular Lenses & Disposables (m/f/x)
Posted on Nov 24, 2019 by ZEISS
Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop exciting solutions in a diverse, stable work environment that's focused on the future. Join us in a modern work environment with an open and inspiring culture and colleagues!
At ZEISS we encourage creative thinking and innovation. We work in dynamic and interdisciplinary teams and offer individual development perspectives as well as flexibility in organizing your work. We care about our employees and take particular responsibility for improving society and preserving our environment. These core values have shaped our corporate culture at ZEISS for over 170 years.
Help us shape the future!
- Create comprehensive Business & Marketing Plans and Product Requirement Specifications to define product development
- Continuously align the development progress with customer requirements in close cooperation with R & D
- Develop global product strategies and product positioning based on customer and market demands
- Lead international, cross site and cross functional projects in close collaboration with other departments (e.g. R & D, Procurement, Supply Chain, Finance, RA, CA, Marketing, Marcom, Academy) for product launches
- Manage an existing product segment and its evolution as well as support and advice the sales department on the sale of the product.
- Evaluate the market development in cooperation with global sales organizations and regularly visit congresses to derive new product ideas
- Work with external 3rd parties to assess integrations and licensing opportunities
- Excellent degree in Business Administration or Engineering
- At least 5 years of work experience in global Product Management, ideally in the field of medical technology
- Knowledge in Ophthalmology, especially with intraocular lenses, is a plus
- Strong communication skills, very good analytical skills and highly structured thinking
- Very good project management skills with the ability to manage complex projects in a matrix organization with interdisciplinary project teams
- International experience and willingness to travel internationally
- Excellent English and German language skills
For 170 years, ZEISS has embodied a pioneering spirit and a pragmatic approach. ZEISS offers its employees a modern working environment, above-average benefits and a host of opportunities for further development.