Social Media Manager UK (f/m/d)
Posted on Nov 24, 2019 by 1&1 IONOS
With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many different countries every day.
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer our social media accounts on the UK market. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way that achieves our marketing goals.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences. Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Develop an optimal posting schedule in line with web traffic and customer engagement metrics. Collaborate with local copywriters, marketers and customer service to improve content and ensure brand consistency.
- Suggest new ways of attracting prospective customers, like promotions and competitions.
- Facilitate online conversations with UK customers and respond to queries, working closely with our social media customer care team and reporting on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans.
As a Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up to date on the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company's views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager.
- Hands on experience in content management.
- Excellent copy writing skills (native-level fluency in English).
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics. Excellent communication skills.