Team Assistant Legal Affairs (m/w/d)
Posted on Nov 24, 2019 by PUMA SE
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Contract and document management, in paper and electronic form
- Formatting, reviewing and editing of contracts and legal documents
- Assisting in coordination, organization and conduct of the Annual General Meeting
- Independent correspondence with external business partners, public authorities, subsidiaries and other departments with regard to contracts and legal documents
- Reviewing and processing of invoices
- Providing administrative support to our inhouse lawyers.
- Completed professional education as legal secretary, paralegal or similar education
- About 4-5 years of professional experience as legal secretary, assistant, preferably in the field of Legal Affairs / Law
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Good knowledge of MS Office and experience with legal databases
- Proven organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Independent, reliable, efficient, accurate and proactive way of working
- Excellent team player, who enjoys working in an international environment with different departments
- All genders are welcome to apply.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.