Senior Marketing and Communication Manager at Bosch IoT Start-up
Posted on Nov 24, 2019 by Security and Safety Things GmbH
The Security and Safety Things GmbH, located in Munich, is an IoT start-up fully funded by Bosch. We are engineers at heart and pioneers by design. We are leading the change in the security technology space by building an open IoT platform and ecosystem. Our team benefits from a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, an inspiring working environment with a lot of creative freedom, and additionally from our worldwide network, inside and outside of the Bosch Group.
If you love solving big, complex problems that challenge your brain and build your skills, if you want to be part of a community and not just another start-up, if you care about doing the right thing - to solve the problems at hand, but also for society; If you are curious, honest, tenacious (and nice ;); You belong here.
The Security and Safety Things GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Employment type: Unlimited
Working hours: Full-Time
As Senior Marketing and Communication Manager, you play a key-role in communicating our positioning message, especially in regards to our market launch next year. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Drive best-in-class B2B marketing and communication by developing and implementing the company's worldwide strategic marketing and communication plan
- Define, together with the company's stakeholders (e.g. Strategy, Sales, Product, Design and Engineering), SAST's societal-impacting positioning message of value, performance and trust to the direct ecosystem and to the outer world
- Orchestrate the development and implementation of B2B marketing communication campaigns such as PR, e-Marketing, company-driven events and trade shows
- Coordinate external international media third-parties
- Work closely with the product, engineering and design teams to ensure that partner and overall market requirements are reflected in the product roadmap
- Plan and execute focused communication, targeting industry groups, industry influencers and other influential stakeholders
- Plan and monitor the marketing and communications budget and track return on investment
- Take functional leadership and inspire the team by sharing your knowledge and experiences to support the development of your colleagues
- Personality: You are characterized as a visionary and open-minded person. You bring along quality awareness, passion for new technologies, persistence and a hands-on mentality. Your communication style adapts to all seniority levels. Moreover, you are a team-player who enjoys a culture of sharing knowledge and ideas.
- Experience: You have several years of relevant experience in communications and media relationship. Your experience encompasses the new technology arena. Experience in leading teams or projects.
- Know-How: Your know-how spans the various facets of B2B marketing and communication, from broad to targeted communication, with ease in both traditional and digital channels. Your experience in digital marketing includes SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, advertising campaigns, as well as funnel optimization UX and A/B testing for campaigns and deriving customer insights.
- Languages: Excellent English skills.
- Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or similar.
- Flexible and mobile work: We offer you flexible work(time) models.
- Health & Sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our intermediary service for childcare offerings.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Take advantage of our in-house social counseling service, including online counseling options and our intermediary service for care services.
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.