(Senior) Innovation Project Manager (f/m/d)
Posted on Nov 24, 2019 by zooplus AG
zooplus AG was founded in Munich in 1999 and today it is Europe's leading e-tailer for pet food and pet supplies. With an annual double-digit growth rate and a revenue about 1.3 billion Euro in 2018, we have already successfully rolled out our business model in 29 European countries and we are expecting further sustainable growth in European e-commerce.
Our employees are the key to our success!
The zooplus team currently consists of 650 interdisciplinary specialists and managers from more than 40 countries who work at 13 international sites in the Sales & Marketing, IT, Operations and Administration departments. So we can remain successful against our competitors in the future too, we are looking for individuals who can develop our business and help create a positive corporate culture by not only demonstrating versatile professional and methodological expertise, but also by showing a passion for performance, analysis and a solution-based approach. This includes dealing with rapid changes, intensive networking and an in-depth understanding of technology, the digital market and the business model's value-added chain.
The Operational Excellence Team is looking for a rock star as (Senior) Innovation Project Manager for Europe based in the city center of Munich, Germany. This is an international role with high expectation from and exposure to senior management and the whole organization.
The team's mission and your task is to identify, manage, and promote projects with innovative, high impact solutions. Help us to identify opportunities, scout for the best solutions, manage your stakeholder groups, and drive its implementation.
Are you looking for an innovative environment, a broad scope of work yet the opportunity to be in the driver's seat with full responsibility for your projects? Are you data-driven, yet with a strong business acumen? Do you tend to question the status quo and reimagine how things can be done smarter? Do you insist on highest standards and do you not settle for mediocre? Then reach out to us!
- University degree with a focus on technology, entrepreneurship, or innovation
- Sound professional experience in project or product management, consulting, change management, or related
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills paired with a decent technical understanding
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-starter, understanding of business processes, experience in e-commerce as well as on working in international and/or remote teams
- Outstanding team player with the ability to communicate and work with people on different levels, expertise, and locations
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills in English; German is a plus but not required
- General interest to work, communicate, and occasional travel internationally
- Motivated and friendly teams from over 50 nationalities
- Dedicated Buddy to support your proper on-boarding
- A partnership with a selected gym
- A can-not-be-more-central location in Munich
- Flexible working hours and healthy work-life balance with 28 vacation days (plus Dec 24th and 31st)
- Modern work spaces, state-of-the-art equipment and mobile phones
- Continuous development through internal and external training opportunities
- Employee discount for all company shops
- Company pension scheme
- Company events