Senior Product Manager (f/m/x) Credits / Loans / FinTech
Posted on Nov 24, 2019 by Lendico Deutschland GmbH
The team at Lendico stands for combining sophisticated technology, in-depth finance understanding, and years of experience with streamlined processes and the courage to explore new things. We're better - and that is not only valued by our customers but also recognized with multiple awards by the finance industry.
As a Senior Product Manager (f/m/x) you will be focusing on driving the end-to-end delivery and product management processes; you will ensure that solutions built by the Lendico Product and IT squads focus on a tangible and accurately defined problem, are clearly specified and proportioned into feasible outputs and ultimately add value to users - both internal and external.
This role will allow you to deepen your expertise in product management and gain exposure to strategic decision makers at Lendico. As the right hand of the Team Lead, you'll be coordinating and guiding multiple Product Owners daily, as well as supporting the development of the Lendico product strategy and vision. Day-to-day, you'll be coordinating with Product Owners, IT, Operations and other internal stakeholders to ensure alignment throughout the business on the roadmap, upcoming releases, and KPIs.
- End-to-end responsibility for key parts of the Lendico product, including collaboration with key stakeholders at Lendico, ING and other external partners
- Help create and drive the Lendico product strategy and vision, working closely together with the Team Lead Product, Product Owners and internal stakeholders
- Manage, prioritize, and deliver the product roadmap incl. releases, ideas and features; establish realistic timelines and deliverables aligned to key business objectives
- Coordinate and establish close communication across all relevant stakeholders at Lendico and ING, making sure the company is always in sync about the product strategy and upcoming features/ releases
- Provide guidance to 2-4 Product Owners in executing the product roadmap, to continuously improve processes and quality of outputs (e. g. user stories, epics)
- Support in promoting best practices in product management and customer-centricity across Lendico
- 5-7+ years of experience in a (senior) product management role, ideally in a fintech and/or banking environment
- You like to work hands-on and can execute all product stages, from ideation of small ideas to implementing features on a large-scale product
- A clear track record of analyzing feedback from multiple stakeholders and translating them into clear product features and requirements
- Excellent communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Working experience with Kanban/Scrum and other agile methodologies in cross-functional teams
- An unlimited contract
- A steep learning curve in an innovative industry; including plenty of responsibility and conceptual freedom
- An international team of experts who inspire and support you
- An easily accessible and modern workplace
- Regular get-togethers, team building events, barbecues, and parties
- Typical startup perks: soft drinks and snacks for free, language classes for German and English, company pension scheme, etc
ING & Lendico
With ING on our side, we focus on what we do best: offer financing solutions for small and medium sized companies - fast, straightforward, inexpensive. For the past 50 years, ING has proved in Germany that they are different. We're doing the same - just not quite as long. That's why we are convinced that ING's corporate strategy in Germany and Lendico's digital, very efficient business model complement each other well and that together we can grow faster.