(Senior) Product Owner (m/f/d)
Posted on Nov 24, 2019 by MyHammer AG
MyHammer is Germany's leading online marketplace for craftsmen and service providers. We help consumers find the right service provider for any work in the house or garden - from complete construction measures, renovations, and repairs - right up to moving.
MyHammer AG operates online marketplaces in Germany and Austria. As part of the HomeAdvisor International Group, we are closely linked with a European network of leading service provider platforms from France, UK, the Netherlands and Italy. Our company headquarters - currently with around 100 employees - is in Berlin.
We want to continue to grow and further consolidate our market position. We are thus actively searching for a
(Senior) Product Owner (m/f/d)
who enjoys actively shaping the future of our company. As part of our agile product development you will lead a scrum team of 4-6 developers and ensure a timely execution of your backlog.
The following tasks await you
- You are responsible for a significant part of our product development with one of our 5 agile teams, taking ownership for initiatives from brainstorming, conception, stakeholder management to validation and final roll out.
- You drive the ideation and conceptual solution for initiatives derived from the overall product strategy
- You collaborate with UX and Design to define the best possible solution for our customers
- You work closely with stakeholders from other teams, take up their input and requirements and use these in your concepts and prioritization of the backlog
- You drive the scrum team, define user stories, prioritize the backlog, run required meetings and ensure high quality output
- You analyse data and user behaviour and make sure that the right KPIs and metrics are defined and measured
- You communicate in a clear way the requirements and acceptance criteria and present progress and results within the product team and the whole company
What we expect
- You have a proven track record of at least 3 years in the field of product management
- German and English are a must
- You are familiar with the common tools in product management (Jira, Wireframing and/or prototyping-tools, Office suite), familiarity with Google Analytics is beneficial
- You understand concepts like MVP, lean, UX test, A/B tests, conversion rates and NPS and employ them in your daily work
- You have the drive to push things forward
- A solid technical mindset and/or developing experience is not required but considered a big plus
- A hands-on attitude in everything you do
What we offer
- An open and team-oriented workplace in a dynamic environment, right in the heart of Berlin
- A committed team, which thrives to further grow our company - across all departments
- Professional and personal development through regular feedback, knowledge exchange, German and English classes and further training with dedicated budget
- Regular Company events like summer and christmas parties, breakfasts and many other opportunities to meet your colleagues
- BVG jobticket
Does the above job description sound just right for you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!