Senior Organizational Development Manager
Posted on Nov 24, 2019 by Annapurna HR Ltd
****Organisational Development Manager****
***Major Travel Company***
*70.000 - 80.000*
Organisational Development Manager, Travel Company, Munich, - €
An international leading travel company is looking for an Organisational Development Manager in Munich to support the transformation of their HR department. The ideal candidate will assist the largescale HR transformation currently undergoing in the company. Moreover, they will evaluate the development from a cultural point of view and come with solutions for the further growth of the company. For this matter, we are looking for an experienced and talented candidate who has a proven track record of successfully coming up and implementing bold, individual projects, showing initiative and courage in the process. This is a great opportunity to become a part of an international and challenging environment.
What we are looking for:
- Several years of work within people development roles, preferably within HR strategy divisions of a company.
- BA or MA in Economics, Psychology, Business Administration or Management.
- Out-of-the-box thinking when it comes to implementing new concepts.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experience in Culture and Development positions.
- Proven success in individual projects.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Creative thinking and good problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English, German is a bonus.
- To support the HR transformation and restructure the HR department within the company.
- To accompany the change processes across departments and come up with solutions for the continuous development with the help of the leadership team.
- To evaluate the progress of the cultural development by implementing relevant measures.
- To be responsible for the delivery of reports and presentations for HR meetings.
- To have strong interfaces to the following areas: Employer Branding, People Operations, People Analytics and Recruiting.
- To manage the implementation of a wide range of projects in the areas of People Development (Career Levelling, Culture Development, Performance and Feedback Management)
If this position sparks your interest, please send us your CV and give us a call stating the reasons why you would be a good fit. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€500 - €750 Daily