Senior Test Automation Engineer
Posted on Nov 24, 2019 by Stamford Consultants AG
Are you an expert Test Automation Engineer looking for a new challenging opportunity in Zürich?
For one of our leading client in the financial industry, we are looking for a test automation engineer who designs and writes programs that run automatic tests on the existing trade capture software as an essential part of the software development cycle.
We are looking for someone who is able to take the ownership of the whole test automation infrastructure as the main Tester and Test Architect.
- Set and establish testing tools and standards and integrate them to the current build pipeline
- Execute manual and automated test cases
- Liaise with developers during the Software Development Life Cycle and communicate with other departments for infrastructure changes
- Ensure that defect tracking (identification, fixing, re-testing and migration of defects) is properly addressed
- Follow bug reporting and tracking process
- Assis in QA of the Application
- Very good knowledge of Jenkins
- Deep understanding of html single page applications and comfortable with new web technologies
- Good knowledge of Linux
- UX testing would be a plus
- Work experience in the financial industry would be a plus
- Very good English and communication skills
- Team player
- Positive thinking personality with a can-do attitude
- Self-motivator, able and willing to work with minimal direction
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in an agile environment
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.