Posted on Nov 26, 2019 by CV-Library
The clients cover a broad cross section of markets and they provide a range of accounting services including accounts, audit, taxation planning/advice and payroll services.
The Senior Accountant will need to work to deadlines have good communication and numerical skills and confident in communicating with clients both face to face and in written form.
The perfect candidate will be AAT qualified (preferably not essential) and have experience of working within a busy public practice accountancy firm.
* To prepare a set of accounts (unincorporated or incorporated) from complete or incomplete records
* Accounts prep up to final accounts stage
* Completing tax computations for personal and corporate clients
* Completing Corporation Tax figures
* Preparation of monthly, quarterly and periodic management accounts
* Bookkeeping projects and client support
* Preparation and submission of VAT Returns
* Mentoring trainees and overseeing their work
* Working with other complementary teams in the delivery of services to clients
* Liaising with HMRC
* Attending client meetings
* Accountancy Practice experience essential
* AAT qualified or above (preferably not essential)
* Two years’ experience of working within a busy public practice accountancy firm
* Excellent numerical skills
* Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
* IT Skills; MS Office with good Excel skills and accountancy software experience
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Hard working, team player and flexible in approach
* Mon – Fri (flexible working hours)
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Free parking
* Salary £24 - £30k
Send your CV now or call switch for more information
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£24k - £40k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£30k - £34k Annual
£22k - £30k Annual