Financial Industry Solutions - IT Business Analyst (m/f) - Job based i
Posted on Dec 5, 2019 by Deloitte
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page, website or Twitter
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Your future team
Our Capital Markets department is specialized in delivering cutting-edge quantitative and regulatory risk & performance reporting solutions for investment funds, based on an internally developed reporting platform.
Your next challenge
- Participate in technology strategy formulation, implementation and planning in alignment with business priorities
- Work on designing architectural mappings and solution modelling
- Work with clients to reshape technology operations
- Integrate IT systems into businesses for maximum effectiveness
- Participate in efficiency studies covering cost structures and operational maturity
- Perform services assessments and develop due diligence reporting
- Develop Digital agendas and roadmaps, and next-generation technical solutions
- Work closely with business teams to capture the requirements and describe them within the product backlog items
- Understand business priorities and communicate them to the IT team
- A Master degree (Bac+4/5) in information technology or computer science
- A Proactive and dynamic approach, you pay attention to detail and have a solution-orientated approach
- Interpersonal skills which enable you to build lasting and trusting relationships with our clients and business teams
- Previous experience of 3 to 5 years in the financial industry
- Very good analytical capacities
- Knowledge of BPM & UML tools
- Fluency in English and French; German will be considered an asset
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Work with recognized market leading experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
- Customize your career with internal mobility possibilities
- Contribute to making an impact on our society, people and environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams