Posted on Dec 5, 2019 by CV-Library
Bristol, England, United Kingdom · Full-time
Our client is a European leader developing software for self-driving vehicles.
With experienced founders, renowned academic advisors and world-class scientists and engineers, their team is at the leading edge in research and in the application of research to the real world.
What will you do?
As a Frontend Software Engineer, you’ll be a vital member of the Platform Team, deploying our clients self-driving tech stack both onto our clients fleet of vehicles and into cloud-based simulation environments. Our client are constantly testing the latest versions of software, as well as performing data collection missions in London and elsewhere. They index and annotate vast quantities of data from real-world missions, and use this together with simulation to improve the capability and safety levels of our stack.
You’ll develop tools to launch, run and monitor our autonomous driving stack, working closely with many different teams across the company from sensors, computer vision and machine learning to deliver features and improve performance.
* You have built and delivered projects with React
* You have knowledge of current software engineering best practices and methodologies.
* You have experience across the full software development lifecycle in a fast-moving and innovative industry.
* You are curious to learn, enjoy getting stuff done and discovering how things work.
* You’re excited about being part of a high performing, self-organising team on a pioneering mission.
* Experience of working with Docker
* Experience developing in a unix based environment
* Experience with designing APIs and their interaction with databases
* An eye for good design and UX patterns
* Experience using Cypress, Selenium or other end-to-end testing framework
* Use of WebAssembly to optimise application performance
* Join a European leader bringing autonomous vehicles to market and feel like there is a part of you ‘on the car’.
* Benefit from working closely with our founders who have previously built and run successful tech companies from working closely with world-class researchers and engineers.
* Have an immediate impact on a smart, growing, low-ego multi-cultural team.
* Grow with us as we scale up whilst delivering meaningful work that really matters.
* Enjoy a competitive salary package, BUPA medical care and stock options.
Our client is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£361 - £451 Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£45k - £65k Annual
£45k - £60k Annual
£0 - £65k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£0 - £50k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual