Corporate Legal Officer - Client Side Role
Posted on Dec 7, 2019 by Eurolux Consulting Ltd
You'll be the type of person who takes pride in your work, and in return, you'll enjoy a great working environment, inspiring colleagues, and an attractive package.
Our client is looking to find a corporate secretary / legal officer, with around 2 - 4 years' experience in a similar position, to join their team of experienced corporate administrators. Reporting directly to the team's AVP, you will be able to work independently, efficiently, and accurately on a range of legal tasks, ensuring the effective administration of your client portfolio.
In this position, you will:
- Manage the life of companies from A to Z, including assisting on incorporations through to liquidations, and everything in-between, enjoying the deeper involvement of a client side role
- Undertake a range of Board related activities such as arranging and attending board meetings, preparing board packs, drafting accurate minutes, etc.
- Draft straightforward legal documentation
- Maintain statutory registers, ensure statutory filings, support other professionals in the execution of tax returns, approving accounts for the AGM, etc.
- Ensure excellent relationships with third parties including external service providers, lawyers, auditors, notaries, and international colleagues, communicating expertly in English
- Provide transactional support, such as assistance with timely deal closing, document execution and record keeping, handling matters such as capital increases, changes in directors, etc.
- Produce great work to deadline
In order to be considered for this role, you must:
- Speak fluent English. French language skills would be a benefit, but aren't essential.
- Possess a minimum of 2 years' experience in company secretarial, corporate secretary, company administration work, either in-house or in a trust company, with a maximum of 3/4 years' experience.
- You will have at least a first degree in Law and Luxembourg based relevant experience
- Have experience managing holding companies ideally those investing in private equity or real estate in Luxembourg
If this job appeals and you want to find out more, please apply immediately!
We handle all applications in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working solely in the Luxembourg market for a decade. With market-leading expertise, our director has over 18 years' experience recruiting within the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client's current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know at
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via email: or tel: , or please go to or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.