IT Functional Application Support Analyst (F/M) with Mig21 Knowledge
Posted on Dec 8, 2019 by MS Lux
Starting date: ASAP -But need to validate the vetting process so about 3-4 weeks of process.
Duration: 6 months eventually renewable
Languages: English (German, Luxembourgish, French being an advantage)
Shift until midnight.
We are looking for an IT Functional Application Support Analyst (F/M) with Mig21 Knowledge.
Our client is one of the world's leading providers of asset servicing, asset management and wealth management services. With a history of strength and stability, today we are a global leader in combing exceptional service and expertise with innovative products and technology.
In Luxembourg, we are a boutique business offering comprehensive asset servicing capabilities across both traditional and alternative funds. Through our unique positioning, we have seen a significant business growth and a need to build upon our already high performing team.
To strengthen our functional application support team we are looking for someone with profound knowledge in Fund Accounting and Transfer Agency, who is motivated and experienced in investigating and solving issues that can arise in our application landscape.
Your main responsibilities are:
- analyze, categorize and resolve application related incidents
- perform production interventions, data corrections and ad-hoc queries
- define and document workarounds for known issues
- initiate process improvements
- support user acceptance tests
- ensure release implementation support
- minimum 3 years professional experience in the financial industry
- a natural ability to solve complex issues
- profound fund administration know-how
- know-how of Fund Accounting and Transfer Agency systems, is considered as advantage
- the ability to work in a team as well as independently and under pressure a good SQL knowledge
- flexibility, also related to working time (shift work till midnight is required)
- confident communicator and capable of understanding client needs
- fluent in English (German, Luxembourgish, French being an advantage)