General Manager DACH
Posted on Dec 20, 2019 by Medici Living
Für ein spannendes Unternehmen suchen wir einen geeigneten Kandidaten zur Besetzung dieser Position.
- Generate and assess leads for new QUARTERS-suited buildings across the DACH region with new and existing partners, ensure high quality lead flow at all times
- Drive several multi-million €/$ negotiations with partners and landlords in parallel and to closure, maintaining healthy margins
- Lead and oversee the day to day business operations, delivering highest levels of sales execution and operational excellence
- Ensure that our standard service models and operating procedures are adopted, quality controlled and constantly optimized
- Motivate and coach the DACH team, ensuring peak performance at all times, backed by our company values
- Develop and implement scalable and efficient strategies to ensure both consistent results and exponential growth across the DACH region
- Share learnings and improvement ideas with other markets and the HQ for cross-functional learning and overarching impact
- Partner with the HQ and key external parties to secure an outstanding member experience, that is reflected in ever increasing NPS results.
- 6+ years of experience in a general manager or managing director role within a high growth and fast-paced industry
- A proven track record of running and scaling businesses end to end across the DACH region, experience in further markets is a plus
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial mindset with strong execution skills, especially in sourcing, negotiating and closing multi-million €/$ deals
- A detailed understanding of how to run a customer-centric operation, securing and sustaining ever-high engagement and satisfaction scores
- Fluent German and fluent Business English, both oral and written. Further language/s always a plus
- Experience in building, managing and leading a strong, diverse and regionally dispersed team
- Exceptional stakeholder management and influencing skills, especially of public authorities, policy makers and other key parties
- Ability to create lasting win-win situations that foster trust and strengthen relationships for future collaboration, both internally and externally
- A well-rounded, yet easy-going personality who enjoys being at the forefront of a spectacular growth and success story!