Medical Affairs Director APAC
Posted on Dec 20, 2019 by Haema
Für ein spannendes Unternehmen suchen wir einen geeigneten Kandidaten zur Besetzung dieser Position.
- Leads organizational and strategic changes in the medical affairs area to achieve goals in APAC.
- Represents the medical affairs area in international scientific meetings organized by medical societies, health associations, patient advocacy organizations and other related institutions.
- Leads contacts with recognized opinion leaders in the field to increase the visibility and scientific prestige of the company in APAC.
- Supervises budget, quality and timelines of the medical affairs activities in APAC.
- Leads interactions with multiple internal stakeholders to achieve alignments with the overall strategy of the company.
- Provides increased level of strategic input into business development plans in AP.
- Supervise and/or prepare presentations for Symposiums and other scientific events.
- Participate in strategic and operational marketing meetings contributing to the development of long range plans for the APAC region.
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Science. Master in Pharmaceutical Industry or PhD would be a plus.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the Diagnostic/Pharmaceutical industry within Medical Affairs. Strong knowledge in Transfusion Medicine/Blood Banking/ Immunohematology will be a plus.
- High Level of English and Spanish.
- High profile role that demands an experienced professional with strong management skills. Understanding of financial terms and principles. Ability to analyze complex data and develop innovative solutions. Translate ideas into deliverables. Make informed decisions when presented with conflicting information and opinions.