Quantity Surveyor - Chicago (USA)
Posted on Dec 20, 2019 by Anonymous
What you will need for this role:
* Degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Economics, or similar
* 2+ years' relevant experience
* MEP or Data Centre experience is a big advantage
* You will ideally be chartered or nearing chartered status
* Excellent client facing skills
* All quantity surveying duties including measurements, valuation and agreement of work sections
* Analyse blue prints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials and labour costs vs estimates.
* Competent in all forms of estimating packages, Microsoft excel and word
* Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments or construction manager/supervisors to discuss cost.
* Monitor cost from vendors or subcontractors, explores variances, managing issues in conjunction with manager, deals with cost overseas and recovery