Process Improvements Engineer (Operations)
Posted on Dec 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Do you have a degree in a quantitative discipline such as Chemical, Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering with strong data analytics experience? Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a company that has been awarded one of the best companies to work for?
This company are the global market leader in the logistics industry. Operating in more than 220 countries round the world and a house hold name, the company has been named the best company to work for in 2019 due to being renowned for being a great place to work, and where career development is exceptional. They are currently embarking on the biggest integration in the history of the industry and therefore this represents an excellent time to join the business. With huge expansion plans and domination of their industry, they are recruiting for ambitious Engineers.
This is a unique role where once you've undergone an intensive induction process you will be gathering data through utilising various sources and look at ways to improve their processes, procedures, systems and carry out manpower planning. You will look at everything from flights into the UK, logistics, haulage and depot operations. You will liaise with Operations Managers and warehouse staff to look at ways to improve their processes and procedures through analysing data and providing project justifications. You will be supporting internal customers with operational plans and various projects related to problem solving, process engineering and service expansion. You will support European projects and work in cross functional teams. You will create and manage project plans and report to senior level management. The quantitative background will be utilised through providing project justifications through analysing information systems.
This fantastic opportunity would ideally suit a Degree Educated individual with a quantitative engineering discipline with proven industrial experience with a desire to undertake extensive training and once trained you will become autonomous within the role and be given a clear route to progress to senior levels and become an industry leading expert.
* Process Improvements
* Process engineering and project management
* Gathering and Analysing data
* Using Excel
* Creating and managing projects
* Occasional travel to surrounding sites
* Occasional oversea travel to support their European operations
* 50,000 - 70,000 Euros + Bonus + Excellent Benefits + Progression Opportunities
* Process Improvements Engineer
* Must have a degree in a quantitative discipline
* Excellent communication skills
* Must have excellent excel skills
* Must have strong data analytical skills
* Must live local to Dublin or serious about relocating to the area
* Must have a clean driving license