Posted on Dec 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Our client based in Co Wicklow a manufacturer of precast concrete products in Ireland and the UK are looking to appoint a Structural CAD Technician to complement their existing engineering team.
Description and Details:
* Relevant third level qualification with ideally 1-2 years post-graduate experience however graduates will be considered.
* BIM/3D Software experience ideally Revit or Tekla.
* Experience in detailing precast concrete a distinct advantage.
* Familiar with Eurocodes and Irish/British Building Standards.
* Applicants must have fluent English and eligible to work in Ireland.
* Applicants must have a knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Autocad.
* Must have ability to work under their own initiative and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Applicants must be extremely Health and Safety conscious.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Production of detailed drawings, schedules and specifications.
* Production of drawings for manufacturing precast products.
* Liaising with clients and other design team members.
* Driving projects from to ensure targets are met.
* Liaising with factory personnel during production.
* Quality control of manufactured products.
The successful candidate will work on a variety of projects that include:
* Small to large projects in residential, commercial, educational and healthcare sectors.
* Large Civil and Utility Projects (Tanks, Culverts etc.)
What We Offer:
* An opportunity to grow within a fast growing company and to work on a variety of projects.
* On the job training.
* Friendly work environment.
* Opportunity to work with and learn from experienced personnel
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€28.9k - €34.3k Annual
€29.8k - €36.1k Annual
€25k - €45k Annual