Posted on Dec 20, 2019 by Council of Europe Development Bank
Do you have sound experience within capital markets? Do you possess in-depth knowledge of fixed income instruments, including derivatives? Then you can play a central role within the Council of Europe Development Bank - a multilateral financial institution with a social mandate. We're here to finance crucial social projects, respond rapidly to emergency situations and enhance the living standards of the most disadvantaged people. Operating since 1956, we now enjoy the support of 41 member countries - and we're making a huge contribution to building solidarity across Europe.
Assisting our Head of Funding and Senior Funding Officers, you will actively manage our global relationships with banks, institutional investors and other fixed income market participants.
At the heart of a small team, you will secure and execute transactions, conduct hedges, monitor and act on market developments, and prepare presentations for diverse audiences to promote our vital work.
At the same time, you will draft detailed documentation on your activities and compile daily updates and analyses, with particular emphasis on Sustainable Finance or Fintech.
To be equal to the challenge, you should be:
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a financial or engineering discipline
- Familiar with using Bloomberg and Reuters and managing databases
- Capable of presenting and negotiating effectively
- Able to take clear and considered decisions
- Happy to occasionally travel to represent the Funding Division at key fora and meetings
- Fully fluent in English, ideally with some command of French.
Applications should be made in English or French using the Council of Europe Development Bank online application system before the deadline of 19th Janaury 2020.