Sales Colleague-Currys PCW
Posted on Dec 21, 2019 by Anonymous
15-30 hours per week, with flexibility to work additional hours
€10.00 per hour
There's no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We're a team of 41,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You'll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
As a Sales Consultant In Currys PC World, you'll be the face of our brand, which comes with great variety and responsibility. Give customers the best advice and connect them to the right technology for them. There will be plenty of training to get you up to speed and ensure your recommendations are top notch. You'll even get to try out the tech for yourself.
As part of this role, you'll be responsible for:
* Asking the right questions to match customers with products
* Trail blazing when It comes to customer experience
* Contributing towards the overall sales performance of the store
* Working across different departments and product ranges
Tech lovers don't look a certain way, nor do they have a set DNA, they do possess the same level of enthusiasm though. Connecting customers and products and guiding the decisions that get them there delivers great reward.
You will need to be:
* Approachable and friendly
* Keen to learn about the latest technology
* Comfortable and confident working in a team
We're one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
* Performance related bonus
* Discounts across big brands in retail, travel and cinema
* Store discounts, including money off mobile phones starting at 30%
* Permanent colleagues also have a competitive holiday allowance and join our pension scheme
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it