Security Operations (SOC) Team Lead
Posted on Dec 21, 2019 by Anonymous
Our client is one of the largest IT Security Consultancies in Ireland. They are currently seeking a SOC Team Lead to help manage the SOC and help oversee the entire cyber practice.
Lead the SOC team daily & manage the security process to make improvements to the best of your ability, as well as provide solid incident management & implement security standards
· You will report directly to the CEO
· Lead and manage the Security Operations Centre
· First point of contact for all escalations & incoming requests
· Provide the supervision & training of junior analysts
· Help generate new signatures/rules
· Attend weekly SOC briefings
· Minimum 3 years of recent experience working in a SOC environment.
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
· Experience with various SIEM
· Any certifications CCNA and higher are desirable
Locke and McCloud are a leader in Cyber Security Recruitment so if this position or any other opportunities in the Cyber Security world could be of interest please do not hesitate to get in touch ASAP.
(url removed) - (phone number removed)