Test Automation Engineer
Posted on Dec 22, 2019 by Celfocus
Expires at: 2020-02-20
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer that has passion for quality software.
You will be part of a growing team responsible for assuring that all software produced in the company is delivered with a high quality. You will work closely with our project teams in a devops environment.
In this role you can contribute to build the automation testing process, and influence the implementation of best practices in the company.
Are you a driver and a natural influencer? If that's the case, are you up for it?
• Design and implement automated resilient and robust tests for our products
• Work closely with DEV teams to design and implement the test strategies
• Use open source philosophies to create generic and reusable solutions
• Use a continuous improvement approach in all projects
• Automate, Automate, Automate to get rid of boring tasks!
• Passion for Automation - surprise!
• Computer Science or Informatics Engineering degree
• Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Good communication skills;
• Fluent spoken and written English;
• Experience with:
o Experience working with unit test frameworks (e.g. Mocha, Jest, jUnit)
o Object oriented Programming
o Experience with Agile Testing best practices (e.g. TDD, BDD)
o Minimum 3 years' experience implementing automation using Selenium o Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery o Git