Automation Engineers DeltaV
Posted on Dec 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Zenith Technologies are currently looking to hire Automation Engineers (DeltaV DCS), intermediate and senior levels, who will be responsible for designing and implementing the automation programme for our clients' biologics manufacturing facility in the Dublin region.
* The Automation Engineers will join the automation site sustaining team or site project team
* The Automation Engineers will work on DeltaV software
* All software must be fully compliant with S88 standards.
* Supporting of PLC systems and interfacing with the primary DCS system
* Generating, review and approve design and test documentation.
* Coordinating the development of the Automation software to ensure alignment with the clients' requirements
* Working closely together with the Automation Engineers and other departments to ensure deliverables are ready in time for the different milestones and projects.
* Takes ownership of deliverables and manages tasks to completion.
Qualifications & Requirements:
* 5 years + DeltaV experience, with previous site.
* Experience designing and programming control systems with emphasis on DeltaV DCS.
* S88 batch process control within the (Bio)Pharma sector.
* Ability to troubleshoot hardware configuration, operator interfaces and databases.
* Working knowledge of GMP within the (Bio)Pharma sector.
* Knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11 requirements is a plus.
* Computerised Systems Validation (CSV) experience an advantage.
* Experience in commissioning and start-up of control systems is required.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
* Ability to travel to Vendors sites within Ireland.
* Ability to work effectively in a fast paced project.
* Experience with PLC, HMI, and SCADA an advantage.
* Knowledge of process instrumentation an advantage