Posted on Dec 24, 2019 by Anonymous
As the Project Manager you will have overall responsibility for organising and managing a project to ensure the project is completed to programme, budget and to a high standard.
* Delivering large scale building projects in the pharma, semi-conductor, healthcare, residential, and educational sectors.
* Programme the works and maintain the programme on site.
* Lead diverse teams in addition to working within a dedicated team.
* Ensure there is a clear schedule of deliverables, monitor time, quality and budget of the project to ensure projects are delivered safely, within budget and on time to required standards.
* Liaise with all parties from the client, design team, subcontractors to ensure an efficient and safe build.
* Suitable third level Construction qualification or a proven track record delivering diverse projects.
* Understanding of Construction Methodology.
* Previous experience in a senior management role with a main contractor.
* Enthusiastic, motivated individual required.
* Strong written and verbal Communication Skills.
* Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals.
* BIM experience a distinct advantage.
* Tender Submission experience a distinct advantage.
* Ability to work well in a team environment.
An industry leading salary and benefits package on offer.
For further information on this role or to discuss any of our other roles please contact Michael Boyce
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€75k - €95k Annual
€61.5k - €74.7k Annual
€33.8k - €54.9k Annual
€60 - €70 Hourly
€50.7k - €67.6k Annual
€50.7k - €63.3k Annual