Posted on Dec 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Be able to use your eye for design to create a platform that performs well and looks amazing!
Understand SEO and Google analytics.
Tracking and mapping customer journeys.
Your primary focus will be ensuring platforms are user friendly and customer focused.
Be able to prototype, demo, implement and test your designs.
You will collaborate with other designers and developers.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with a commercial team on medium to large scale design projects.
- Experience presenting designs.
- 3+ years UX/UI experience.
- Portfolio available.
- Experience in front end development is a bonus.
- You must be an EU citizen or have a visa as sponsorship is unavailable as the role is contract.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business