Capital Project Manager
Posted on Dec 24, 2019 by Anonymous
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Capital Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Capital Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing an important CAPEX project to support an Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) new build project worth in the region of £20m.
2. You will be managing all aspects of the capital project from design (FEED) to hand over including support CQV activities assigned as well as managing a small project team.
3. As the Capital Project Manager, you will be responsible for all process safety requirements and delivering HAZOP and other heath and safety documentation.
4. You will be responsible for ensuring the construction of a new clean room and installing associated equipment (HVAC / Air Con / purified water etc.).
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Capital Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications in Chemical / Process Engineering is essential.
2. Proven industry experience building or support a build on a new API plant is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with process safety is essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves