(Senior) Product Manager (m/f/d), Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Posted on Dec 25, 2019 by Celgene
Location: Munich, Germany
Job Category: Sales and Marketing
Work Location: Joseph-Wild-Strasse
Organization: Product Marketing
Employee Status: Full-time
Job Type: Regular
Join our team as a (Senior) Product Manager (m/f/d), Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and help us deliver truly innovative and life-changing medications to our patients worldwide.
What great looks like in this Role:
Under the direction of the Marketing Director I & I, this individual is responsible for the development, implementation, and execution of marketing and educational programs for an innovative launch asset in the therapeutic field of MS. He/she actively contributes to the development and execution of brand plans, respective product strategies, and tactical implementation plans. In addition, he/she builds and maintains close relationships with internal stakeholders (local and above-country) and external vendors.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Actively contributes to the successful launch preparation, launch readiness and strategic planning for MS.
- Drives implementation and execution of an impactful launch plan in close cooperation with cross functional launch team and our global headquarter.
- Ensures effective role out of marketing campaigns to the field team through cycle briefing meetings & training sessions, in close cooperation with sales leadership and training.
- Constantly seeks feedback and inspires the sales force, is perceived as being a passionate and persuasive brand champion.
- Tracks implementation and success; develops rapid corrective activities if needed.
- Manages marketing budgets closely to ensure expenditure is aligned with the brand plan.
- Member of Affiliate Brand Team and close collaboration with Global Brand team. Supports EU synergies including exchange of best practices.
- Strong identification with Celgene's values
- Natural science or business degree required
- Profound professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry as well as in Marketing, experience in the field of Neurology / MS preferred
- Successful track record within the pharmaceutical industry, experience in sales and product launches preferred
- High scientific profile with the ability to simplify new and complex clinical data
- Established contacts to main KOL and Cooperative Groups in relevant indication preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Fluency in German and English, both oral and written communications
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work with all levels of personnel and establish positive working relationships, in particular with the sales team
- Independent self-starter, accurate and well organized
- Highly energetic, self-reliant, able to successfully drive performance and deliver results with various parties in a timely and efficient manner with organized project management skills
- Strong business acumen and open minded
COMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE LIVES OF PATIENTS WORLDWIDE
At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients. Our vision as a company is to build a major global biopharmaceutical corporation while focusing on the discovery, the development, and the commercialization of products for the treatment of cancer and other severe, immune, inflammatory conditions.
"At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients."
There are more than 300 clinical trials at major medical centers using compounds from Celgene. Investigational compounds are being studied for patients with incurable hematological and solid tumor cancers, including multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndromes, chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL), triple-negative breast cancer and pancreatic cancer. As committed as we are to clinical accomplishment, we are equally committed to patient support, which is a guiding principle at Celgene. We believe all who can benefit from our discoveries should have the opportunity to do so. Celgene puts patients first with industry-leading programs that provide information, support and access to our innovative therapies.