Sales & Business Development Manager - DACH
Posted on Dec 25, 2019 by neuvoo
Who We Are
One of the fastest growing companies in the World and #1 in the HR field, as per the 2018 Canadian Growth 500 Rankings, we're one of the largest international job search websites with more than 50 million visitors per month.
We operate in 77 countries, in 22 different languages and employ more than 150 people worldwide.
We are now looking to welcome a globally-minded Sales & Business Development Manager - DACH based out of the European HQ in Lausanne, Switzerland.
We're interested in candidates who are looking to take their career to the next level by positioning our value proposition to job board owners, advertising and programmatic agencies as well as HR managers acros the DACH region.
You will also be responsible for expanding the local reach of our HR technology platform and managing strategic alliances as well as monitoring and optimizing digital marketing campaigns.
We're looking for a self-starter who thrives in a fun, results-oriented work environment. We want someone who is curious, responsible, cooperative, and ready to work in a fast-growing company.
Day in The Job
- Organize and lead client's presentations both on the phone and face to face in the DACH region
- Direct and Indirect Sales through phone and face to face to our potential clients
- Monitor, support and up-sell clients
- Provide campaign optimizations by analyzing performance and reviewing data
- Work directly with client decision-makers and budget-holders
- Manage strategic partnerships in your region
- Coordinate with the marketing team to optimize results and sales team to evaluate needs
- Work directly with C-level decision makers
- Identify new partnership opportunities
The Work Environment (What's in it for you)
- Fast growing and International workplace with more than 9 nationalities
- Brand new office in central Lausanne with lake view
- Relaxed dress code
- Opportunity for growth and mentoring
- Work directly with one of the founders of neuvoo
- Competitive salary package with uncapped commissions
- Unlimited vacation time
What You Bring
- Native in German
- 1-3 years of experience in sales, business development or digital marketing
- Understanding of PPC advertising products
- Self-motivation to seek opportunities
- Can-do attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and outside the box thinking
- Good negotiation skills
- A passport full of stamps
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the HR space. Looking forward to hearing why you want to join us!
Please note, we will only consider people who are native German speakers and are authorized to work in Switzerland.