Pre-Sales Engineer (Enterprise Software) - German and English speaking
Posted on Dec 25, 2019 by Avolution
We require a confident professional who works well individually as well as part of a cross-departmental team environment and must enjoy the pace, variety and rewards of working for a scaling high-growth tech company.
In this role you will be based in Austria and work remotely/ from home.
Please note that it is a requirement for the role to be fluent in both German and English languages (spoken and written).
Specific product training will be provided but you will have an in depth understand and knowledge of the Enterprise / SaaS / Business Intelligence / Business Modelling / Business Mapping Software market.
- Represent the company in EMEA as a technical expert and at key conferences or other marketing events;
- Support the Sales Team with deep product expertise, answering RFPs when required, conduct in depth POCs and product demonstrations;
- Be the point of contact in the business for prospects who have technical and product questions as they develop to becoming a client.
In return expect a fantastic OTE, pension, private healthcare, birthday leave, be part of a smart, friendly team and much more.
To qualify… You will need to be a confident, energetic and enthusiastic German and English speaking Pre-Sales Engineer, with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a Pre-Sales role ideally within an Enterprise / Business Intelligence Software environment, assisting in driving sales in key accounts;
- An ability to deeply understand the client's existing environment, documenting findings and delivering demonstrations to key stakeholders (business and technical) to drive deals forward to meet demanding deadlines;
- A love for great customer service and goal-oriented relationship building;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Highly motivated, flexible and adaptable nature;
- A willingness to travel to meet clients and attend trade events.