Posted on Dec 25, 2019 by Anonymous
The Project Manager will take responsibility for managing day to day activities on-site throughout the project lifecycle, leading the Project Team to ensure the successful delivery of the project on time and within budget.
Key Areas of Responsibility
* To supervise, direct and execute operations on the project to ensure it is completed safely, on time and within budget.
* Management of all aspects of Health & Safety and Quality on site, ensuring compliance with the Company Quality and Safety Management Systems.
* Ensure all operatives have signed a daily safe start, are inducted, have the relevant permit for their works, receive weekly tool box talks and are working to the appropriate risk assessments and method statements.
* Ensure the works are planned out in a logical manner paying particular attention to materials storage, deliveries, plant and traffic movements, craneage and any other site logistics.
* Management of plant to ensure it is ordered in advance, used efficiently, tracked while on site and off-hired when no longer required.
* Manage labour resources and ensure these do not exceed the labour forecast for the project.
* Ensure all managers, engineers and sub-contractors are working to the latest construction issue information.
* Ensure that all setting out is done in good time and its accuracy is checked.
* Establish project programme, update and track same.
* Ensure compliance with local statutory and regulatory obligations.
* Establish project resource requirements and lead / motivate the project team.
Desired Skills and Requirements
* 5+ years' experience working as a Project Manager.
* Preferably have an engineering or trade qualification with experience in residential projects.
* Commercial awareness, understanding and ability to meet targets whilst retaining relationships and company values.
* Managing client expectations to ensure new and existing relationships are developed and maintained.
* Have the ability to drive the project forward & bring the project in on schedule and within budget.
* Be highly organised & motivated with good attention to detail.
* Excellent communicator & team player.
* Proven ability to meet targets & get the best out of those working under their management.
* Ability to read and communicate drawings and technical details
* Good knowledge of MS Office, MS Project.
This opportunity will suit a professional looking to progress their career with a well-regarded, highly respected main contractor.
A very attractive salary and package will be offered to the successful person.
For further information on this role or to discuss any of our other roles please call (0) 1 (Apply online only)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€70k - €90k Annual
€75k - €95k Annual
€61.5k - €74.7k Annual
€60 - €70 Hourly
€51k - €68k Annual
€51k - €63.8k Annual