Associate Product Consultant
Posted on Dec 25, 2019 by Moody's
- Client-facing requirements gathering and analysis, working closely with our Project Managers and Senior team members.
- Working closely with the client and product team to design and implement new functionalities.
- Configuring and/or customising various financial and process-related aspects of the software utilizing Moody's proprietary or industry standard software tools.
- Assisting our clients to build interfaces to our data-warehouse (i.e. Data Mapping).
- Providing user and technical training.
- Actively participating in enhancing our product suite and knowledge database (e.g. documentation review, feedback on products/project methodology, development of "how-to" entries, etc.).
- Conversing with client technical resources and Moody's subject matter experts to analyse and document issues and convey corresponding solutions
- Education within finance and/or IT
- Capability to participate in all phases of a software implementation project
- Strong track record of excellent results delivered to internal or external clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including good presentation skills, and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels, with both internal and external parties.
- Basic understanding of Accounting concepts, Credit Decisioning processes, and/or Financial Instruments considered beneficial. Knowledge of corporate ownership is also beneficial.
- Fluency in French and English
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.