Senior Site Engineer
Posted on Dec 26, 2019 by Anonymous
Due to continued success and a significant pipeline of business an exciting positions has become available for a Senior Site Engineer to join a friendly operational team and work on projects in the UK and Ireland. The successful person will be offered a salary of £40k - £60k depending on experience.
If you have experience working for a main contractor on projects ranging between £500k - £10M, in a fast paced collaborative team then this is a perfect opportunity to develop your career within a market leading company who are growing at a fast but sustainable rate and invest heavily in the training and progression of their staff.
You will have;
* Have operated as a stand-alone site engineer, from ideally a building background, but civils biased candidates would be considered.
* Hold a minimum of an HNC in a relevant construction qualification.
* Be able to set out use EDM.
* Comfortable providing supervision and direction on key engineering stages and decisions of a project.
* Strong IT skills, including basic knowledge of CAD
* Hold a full UK driving licence
* Supervision of day to day setting out on Site
* Delivery of quality products on site
* Ensure designs and specifications are fully adhered to on site.
* Onsite information management from concept to completion
* Engaging with design teams to overcome any problems or issues that arise during construction
* Liaising with site management to ensure the smooth running and management of the project.
* Responsible for the development of Junior Engineers
* Material quality management
* Responsible for onsite Health and Safety
A market leader in the construction Sector operating from Ireland on Projects Nationwide. They believe that hard works pays off and always invest in their teams, this enables them to have a very good culture which in turn means they have long-standing loyal staff across the business.
Why should you apply?
* Attractive Salary and benefits package
* Career development and progression
* Interesting Projects
How can you apply?
To apply for the Senior Site Engineers role based in Dublin, please send a copy of your CV and a short cover letter by using the apply button provided on the page. We will aim to get back to you within 2-5 working days, thank you for your application.
Construction, Fit Out, Engineer, Ireland, Build, Project, Contractor, Design